SAI SMILE DENTAL CARE CLINIC
DENTAL HEALTH EDUCATION
KNOW DENTAL PROBLEMS
KNOW TREATMENT OPTIONS
CAST PARTIAL DENTURE
IMPLANTOLOGIC is a logic behind replacement of missing teeth by implants.
Aim and objective behind this course is to learn basic and advance implantology. A general practitioner can start implants in his practice and offer better and predictable prosthetic options to his patients.
Our course is designed considering general practitioners as well as specialists and no. of participants are restricted so that one to one attention can be given. Advance implantology is also included to make course more enjoyable.
Participants will get chance to have HANDS ON COURSE (SURGICAL AND PROSTHETIC) and LIVE SURGICAL on patient.
Last but not least , every participant will get chance to work on patient and insert implant , continuous support for treatment planning for future cases. (previous course students have already started inserting implants)
CONTENTS OF THE COURSE
TWO DAYS EXTENSIVE CERTIFICATE COURSE IN IMPLANTOLOGY
1. Implant terminology and basics.
2. Implant design.
3. Diagnostic evaluation.
4. Use of CT SCANS for treatment planning.
5. Prosthetic and surgical treatment planning.
6. Different prosthetic options.
7. Different surgical techniques.
8. Modifying bone conditions e.g. bone grafting , sinus elevation, sinus graft procedures.
9. Occlusion and factor of force.
10. Implant marketing.
11. Live surgical and prosthetic .
12. Hands on surgical and prosthetic.